Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Were have I been, what have we been doing?

- No daycare for a couple of weeks due to Boo's carer having major dental work done so we have been on lots of adventures.
- I have had a sick boy, just a virus but he was very clingy.
- I have been really busy with work. I launched my Christmas special so I have heaps of photo sessions on. I am not complaining.

That's it in a nutshell.

And here it is in photographs...


Delenn said...

So many adventures! Glad to hear from you!

lparsons15 said...

Great pics!

~stinkb0mb~ said...

Oh wow Vee he's looking so grown up!! Glad to hear your business is going gangbusters for you!


tireegal68 said...

Good news all around! Love the photos! Congrats on the business! How do you get that effect with the water spray pad? Cool!

Aerotropolitan Comitissa said...

I am just catching up on blogs! Looks like you've been having fun and taking great pics of it as usual. Good luck with Christmas stuff.

Love the vegie patch pic.